Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I change my last name on my account?

I've gone to the account information page where everyone says to hit edit then change it and save it, but there's not an edit button on the name and user id tab. Help!!!

How do I change my last name on my account?
Look closer
Reply:If the name you want to change is included in your account ID, you cannot change it. You will have to cancel the account and open a new one with the new information and password.


If not, you can go to, then click on: Options / mail options / account information; and change the info there.


If you wish to change the name showing in your 'From" line on out-going mail, go to, then click on Options / mail options / general preferences / the top 'From name' line, change to what you want

croton plant

No comments:

Post a Comment