Friday, April 23, 2010

How can I find information on an artist from Holland with the last name Stolk?

This person was born in Amsterdam, Holland in 1912. Also received artistic trainig from the Painte's academy in Nijmegen. He also was an illlustrater for leading fashion magazines in Europe. I do not know the first name but I have aquired one of his paintings. I would like to lean more about him.

How can I find information on an artist from Holland with the last name Stolk?
This is a bit of a long shot but all I can think of is that you post this question again slightly rephrased on Travel, Europe (Continental), Netherlands, and see if anyone who maybe visits Holland or speaks a bit of Dutch, and is also interested in art, could help you.


I did a bit of a web search but couldn't find anything relevant.
Reply:here's a website that seems to have a lot of good artist help and all that...perhaps you can find it here:


http://ufanz.com/teams/tracking.asp?ti=1...


No comments:

Post a Comment