Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do I have to type in email or last name of someone when I try and add them too my myspace?

Anybody know? Everytime I try to add someone on myspace they ask for last name and email, for just about EVERYONE. Even people when they dont change their profile so their lastname or email is needed.





Help?

Why do I have to type in email or last name of someone when I try and add them too my myspace?
If the person you're trying to add is under 18 (or 17?) MySpace automatically adds that feature to keep the pedos away. Best bet is to contact this person in real life and get their last name or have them add you. :)





The person has no control over it. Sorry.
Reply:Some people have this set on their privacy settings, or if they are under 18 it will automatically do it unless they turn it off. Send them a message if you can asking them to add you.


No comments:

Post a Comment